It’s gifting season y’all! *does happy dance* I’d like to say that I go out of my way to make little handmade things for my family year round as a token of my love, not just when the time of year urges me to… But all of my readers get to reap that benefit instead! All of the giving efforts I have go into this very blog and all of you making my patterns. Ain’t that special! *tears up just a little* So in the name of Christmas spirit, thank you – to every pair of eyes reading this – for supporting my hopes and dreams! I truly wouldn’t be here without you! *tears up a lot*
Before I turn into a puddle of mush, please scroll down to find my favorite crochet patterns that you can easily whip up in ONE DAY! (yes, you read that right) And no, I don’t mean you’ll spend all day crocheting. Each pattern should only take you a few hours – tops!
OTHER GARMENT PATTERNS TO MAKE FOR WINTER
Click the photos or title links below to check out the patterns!
- Crochet Mini Stockings Christmas Ornament – These mini stockings will be the star of your holiday gifts! They’re so cute and easy to make for hanging on your tree as an ornament, or filling with goodies to give to friends and family. Either way, this is a must-make this season.
- Crochet Maui Hat (made with Handmade Home Fibers yarn!) – This beanie not only requires just one skein, but it’s also single and double crochets only! Hellooo knitflixing! (crochetflixing?) Anyway, the point is this: whoever you choose to gift this to, will be one happy camper. Oh! And I have the pattern for sizing all the way from infant to adults. 😉
- DIY Yarn Scrap Earrings (3 ways!) – This is probably the easiest project you’ll find here. Or anywhere. You know all those leftover strands of yarn you can’t make anything with? Don’t. Throw. Them. Away. Make earrings with them instead! This is a fun, super simple way to create less waste, and give your spunky aunt (c’mon, everybody has one) something she’ll love!
- Crochet Farmhouse Christmas Stocking – This is a great one to make for yourself, as well as for family and friends. Do you still have your childhood stocking that your mom put your name on in glitter glue? (this couldn’t possibly be just me…) Well then you, my dear friend, are due for an upgrade! Maybe don’t pitch the old one yet – it’s always a nice sentiment, right? – but treat yourself to making a new, eye-catching stocking that will have all your friends asking where you got it.
- Betty’s Crochet Coasters – An oldie but a goodie! This is technically from a series meant for summer, but we’re officially throwing all rules out the window at this point. Plus, these could very easily look more Christmasy with some cheery red or evergreen shades. Or maybe some red and white striping for a peppermint candy look? Please someone make these, or I will.
- Crochet Rover Circle Bag – If you can manage to track down this yarn – props – and also consider yourself the luckiest gal around. However, there are a few alternatives! So go on and visit this blog post to find out just how easy this pattern is.
- Jumbo Crochet Christmas Stockings (2 ways!) – I think it’s safe to say that I’ve got ya covered on stockings, with four unique designs in total. We’re using the ever so amazing Wool-Ease Thick & Quick here, so you’ll have this one done in no time! With such a large family of colors (festive holiday ones included), the toughest thing about this pattern is deciding on your yarn.
- DIY Yarn Loop Wreath with Bernat Blanket EZ – Have you been seeing this loopy yarn yarn all over your craft stores and had no idea what you would make with it? Well wonder no more! The solution is a welcomed change of pace with this DIY project – and the only tool you need is a hot glue gun! So as long as you wield one of those bad boys, you’re good to go.
- Crochet Moon Dance Mittens – These mittens are so cute and cozy! You may have to pay a bit more attention to the details here, but you’re only working up beginner stitches, so not to worry. Plus if you have a friend who is perpetually cold, you know this is just the thing.
- Basic Crochet Pillow – Who doesn’t love a good pillow?! Not anyone I know! And the best part is I designed it to either stand alone like it is pictured, or you can easily cross stitch a design or word/phrase onto it! (I stitched a fox on mine for my son’s nursery.) Learn how to make the pillow and create your own design!
- Crochet Chained Infinity Knot Headband – Chains, and chains only. I can confidently say you’ll crank this out in about 10 minutes – given that you don’t lose track of counting stitches like I always seem to do. Don’t worry if you’re not boasting the gold medal in knot tying. I’ve got lots of photos to help you along, and you always have Google on your side. So get going on these gifts!
I hope you found a pattern you’d love to make for gifting this holiday season! Thanks so much for checking out these patterns using my affiliate links to make your purchases – the proceeds help support this blog and its free content!
Earning a Living with my Handmade Home
If you love crocheting and knitting, you should think about starting a blog! I’ll help you get started to turn your hobby into a money-making career with my free “Start a Blog” guide.
Or you can check out my latest income report to see how this blog earned over $10,000 last month!