Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton is one of my all time favorite yarns and I am so excited to tell you a bit more about it today here on the blog! I’ve also rounded up my top 10 favorite crochet patterns using this yarn below so scroll down for that!
ALL THAT COLOR
The name 24/7 Cotton comes from a couple of sources – this yarn is so super versatile it can work around the clock, year round for really any type of project. Garment? You got it. Bag? Can’t beat it. Home decor? Absolutely perfect. You get the idea!
Also, this yarn comes in 24 absolutely show stopping colors. I love every single one of them for different reasons and different projects but I’m telling you – you can’t beat the color options in 24/7 Cotton.
Below you can see one of every single color that Lion Brand sent me to photograph for some of their website promotions. Here’s the only problem – how on earth do you choose?!
24/7 COTTON PATTERNS I LOVE (& you should too)
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS YARN
I’ve even made a collection of amigurumi Christmas ornaments with this yarn. They’re adorably tiny and will last forever looking beautiful because of 24/7 Cotton. This yarn really does work so well for everything!
Click the photo or link below to check out the patterns!
- Crochet Laikini Cardigan from Sewrella – this lacy kimono style cardigan is very beginner friendly and easy to make with just double crochet and chain stitches. It’s lightweight for summer and just imagine making this in all 24 colors of 24/7 cotton!
- French Market Tote from Two of Wands – this stylish market bag is so genius in its simple construction! It’s comprised of a giant rectangle that’s sewn into an expandable bag shape so simple and easily. It’s definitely one of those staple patterns we all need a few of.
- Whispering Birch Boho Vest from Hopeful Honey – This simple garment has detailed stitches and a flowy bohemian look. I love the long line and fringe at the bottom!
- Star Stitch Purse from All About Ami – Stephanie has created the prettiest bag with 24/7 cotton! It’s chic and stylish while also being handmade, and those handles look almost store bought, they’re so perfectly made.
- Camel Rock Ripple Afghan from Lion Brand – nothing beats a good ripple afghan, especially in bright beautiful colors for summer! This one is perfect for beach trips that easily transition to football season by the field.
- Porto Tunic from 144 Stitches – This design is so light for summer wear while still covering enough to keep us feeling confident during the warm months. It’s perfect as a beach coverup to take you from the pool to lunch with margaritas!
- Greenmarket Tote from Lion Brand – another great summer tote that is made to carry all the essentials! It’s durable and stylish, ready to haul anything you need.
- Movie Night Cocoon Cardigan from Two of Wands – Alexi’s done it again, this shrug is so perfect for chilly nights on the lawn at your local movie in the park. It’s lightweight and drapey in the way we want all of our sweaters to be!
- Royal Crown Market Bag from Knot Bad – Vincent made another stunning market bag with an expandable shape that will stretch to fit all your goodies from the farmer’s market! Make this one in every color of 24/7 Cotton.
- Christmas Ornament Collection from Sewrella – a set of 12 classic christmas ornament designs say ’tis the season! Get started on these now and have your set ready for the tree in a few months! These make great gifts as well and when you split up 12 ornaments for $40, it works out to about $3.30 per gift!
I hope you found a pattern you’d love to make using Lion Brand 24/7 cotton! Thanks so much for checking out these patterns and using my affiliate links to make your kit purchases – the proceeds help support this blog and its free content!
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY FOR 24 SKEINS OF 24/7 COTTON!
Earning a Living with my Handmade Home
If you love crocheting and knitting, you should think about starting a blog! I’ll help you get started to turn your hobby into a money-making career with my free “Start a Blog” guide.
Or you can check out my latest income report to see how this blog earned over $10,000 last month!