It’s (un)officially fall over here! I mean, maybe it’s not and the wave of fall and Halloween things are smothering you already – in which case, this probably isn’t the post for you. Because I personally cannot wait for some cooler weather here in Florida and to fill my home with all the cute pumpkin-y things. So, here is some inspiration for ya from me and my guest designers! Happy Halloween season everybody!
OTHER PATTERNS TO MAKE FOR FALL
- Crochet Slouchy Stripe Sweater / 2. Crochet Pucker Pullover Sweater / 3. Crochet Mini Basketweave Blanket
Click the photos or title links below to check out the blog post with the free pattern or click the link at the end of the pattern description to purchase an ad free, large print, printable PDF file from my Etsy shop!
- Crochet Little White Pumpkin Ornament from Sewrella – What better pattern to start with than this adorable baby punkin! (sorry, gotta give the baby things cute baby names, like punkin) This little guy whips up unbelievably quick, so you can make a bunch to string together to make a garland, use them as ornaments on your Christmas tree (I like to think pumpkins are still relevant after Halloween), or make them as little fall party favors. This cutie fits into so many great scenarios. (Click here to buy the Etsy pattern for $1.99!)
- Crochet Pumpkin Spice Headband from Sewrella – Fun fact: this headband also doubles as a cozy ear warmer! And I gotta tell ya, this project makes a quick & easy, budget-friendly gift. With only three balls of yarn, you could make FOUR of these babies!
- Crochet Frankenstein Cowl with Vincent from Knot Bad – Need a festive, easy costume idea? This is your answer, friend! Vincent here shared this pattern with you and I (for free!) making our busy mom lives a bit simpler this season.
- Crochet Striped Pumpkin with Meg from Megmade with Love – I don’t know about y’all, but I’m a SUPER FAN of stripes, so I’m partial to this pattern. If you don’t have access to a pumpkin patch or don’t want to worry about your real pumpkins rotting, this is a great (non-rotting) alternative. Plus, these would look so cute in a variety of colors!
- Crochet Pumpkin Parker Hat from Sewrella – Oh, how I miss when my little nugget was still this teeny! *sniffles* Anywho, this pattern’s sizing is available to fit infants all the way through children. Pumpkin hats for the whole family? 😉 (Click here to buy the Etsy pattern for $1.99!)
- Crochet Frankenstein Trick-or-Treat Bag from Sewrella – This bag is so cute and fun for little ones! It’s made with Vanna’s Choice from Lion Brand, which is a nice and sturdy medium weight category 4, acrylic based yarn – making this a very functional alternative to the typical plastic pumpkin buckets. See Frankenstein’s big brother below… (Click here to buy the Etsy pattern for $1.99!)
- Crochet Pumpkin Trick-or-Treat Bag from Sewrella – …Enter the pumpkin bag! It’s made slightly larger with the same Vanna’s Choice yarn. This is a bit more ideal for bigger kids who can handle more candy (or can they?), but it’s the illusion that counts, right? (Click here to buy the Etsy pattern for $1.99!)
I hope you found a pattern you’d love to make for Halloween! Thanks so much for checking out these patterns using my affiliate links to make your purchases – the proceeds help support this blog and its free content!
Earning a Living with my Handmade Home
If you love crocheting and knitting, you should think about starting a blog! I’ll help you get started to turn your hobby into a money-making career with my free “Start a Blog” guide.
Or you can check out my latest income report to see how this blog earned over $10,000 last month!