This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GrabHolidayHappiness #CollectiveBias
During the holidays, we makers crochet a pile of handmade gifts for those we love. Sometimes they’re small, quick gifts just to show we care, and sometimes they’re huge afghans that you feel you’ll never finish in time for December 25!
I love sitting by a twinkle lighted christmas tree with yummy hot coffee in hand, crocheting a stack of cuddly gifts for loved ones. (Scroll down to see my favorite gifts to make and give this season!)
Dunkin’ Donuts has always been the brand to get people going and keep them going, so they can make the most of their day, every day. That’s why I always drink Dunkin’ while I’m busy making thousands of stitches!
They’re dedicated to providing a consistently smooth and delicious cup of high-quality coffee. And because it’s available in a variety of formats, blends, and flavors, there are many different ways to experience the positive boost Dunkin’ Donuts coffee provides, whenever and wherever you want it.
I make mine in a french press with a little flavored creamer – the Original Blend Ground Coffee is my favorite, and I always grab mine from Dollar General for convenience and great prices (You can find a Dollar General near you with their store locator!). K-cups are super convenient too, I always keep them on hand!
No matter what you’re making while you sip, you’ll need a tag to remind your loved ones that every stitch was made by you with love. I’ve included the classic “handmade for you with love” sentiment, as well as a cheeky “this took forever!” tag for friends who love to laugh.
Keep on scrolling below to see my top 5 favorite gifts to make and give at the holidays! (SPOILER: they’re the fastest projects on my blog!)
- 1 Hour Infinity Scarf – super beginner friendly, or a simple/mindless make for more experienced crocheters. It’s that scarf everyone on your gift list wants!
- 30 Minute Slouchy Beanie – seriously… this one takes half an hour. Great for men & women, you really can’t go wrong here! Embellish with a flower or button if you want a little pizzaz.
- Cuddler Cocoon Sweater – one size fits most, 3-4 hour work up time, and a great crowd pleaser. Who doesn’t want a snuggly sweater?
- Jumbo Christmas Stockings – one skein + 2 hours = heirloom stockings. These will be cherished for years to come!
- Lana Kimono – loose, flexible sizing & ridiculously simple construction. Everyone will want a Lana, so get familiar with this easy pattern!
Whatever you make, be sure to sip on some Dunkin’ Donuts coffee while you crochet, it’ll give you the boost you need to get through those long projects!
Dunkin’ Donuts strongly believes that a great cup of coffee can help transform your day. By providing you with the emotional and physical fuel you need to help transition and prepare for what lies ahead, a cup of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee gets you started and keeps you running. We know your Dunkin’ Donuts coffee doesn’t make you YOU, but it helps.
Grab yours from the coffee aisle at Dollar General!