Brrrr… it’s cold!
January is upon us and Winter is no longer coming… it has come.
At least where I am in Asheville, North Carolina on vacation.
It’s a brisk 15 degrees F which is turning this Florida girl into an icicle – in the best way! Even if I’m wearing every layer of clothing I own.
So while I’m staying in a bit, I need some crochet projects to warm me up. Here are ten of my favorites!
Make one, or all ten, before we all begin to thaw.
1.1 Hour Messy Bun Beanie – this one is sure to keep your noggin warm without ruining your updo. Bonus, it works up in an hour!
2. First Love Cardigan – make a chic sweater with chunky yarn and stay cozy.
3. Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket – just lookie at those cables! So warm, so chic, so much fun to make. And I know it’s not a wearable… unless you wear your blankets around the house like a cape. Like I do.
4. Millbrook Chunky Mittens – these are probably the warmest mittens you’ll find, and the tops are removable so that driving and throwing snowballs are a snap!
5. Puff Stitch Beanie – great for that slouchy, boho look that you need with your North Face coat.
6. Crochet Boots with Flip Flop Soles – I wouldn’t wear these guys sledding, but they are the perfect around-the-house winter boot – comfy and warm is the name of the game!
7. 2 Hour Infinity Scarf – everybody needs a warm scarf for Winter activities, this one is my go to. It’s easy, it’s cute, it’s perfect!
8. Warm Wool-ish Mittens – another super warm mitten pattern, because your hands can never be warm enough!
9. Plaid Slouchy Hat – it’s slouchy, it’s plaid, it’s crochet. What more could you want in a winter hat?
10. Nordic Super Scarf – crocheted in the unique C2C crochet stitch, this super scarf will keep you warm AND keep you stylish.
Don’t forget to PIN this roundup to your Pinterest boards!